* The Anna dress in red crepe jersey. There's an Anna sewalong over on the ByHandLondon blog.
* The Ladyskater dress in purple galaxy print ponte.
* The Marion cardigan - an Andi Satterlund design and I will use Rowan Creative Focus Worsted in Black.
* Simplicity 2512 skirt (now OOP) in grey/red plaid.
* The Hetty cardigan - another Andi design using Rowan Tweed Aran in Buckden (a greyish white). I have already cast on as there is a knitalong going on in Andi's Ravelry group.
* The Burda Jenny skirt in red tweed.
* Vogue 8841 coat, modified as per Kenneth King's Fly Front Coat class on Craftsy. I'm using blue tweed wool, a recent acquisition that I got with birthday money. It has both green and pink woven through it.
I think it will work well with jeans and nice knitwear such as:
* The Emily sweater (from Kim Hargreaves' book "Heartfelt") in pale green Rowan Kid Classic.
* The Butterfly vest (by Jennie Atkinson) in taupe. I'm using Rowan Kidsilk Haze in Majestic.
* McCall 6696 shirt dress - I want to make the straight skirt version in chambray; where I live this will work year-round, with sandals in summer and with boots and a cardigan in winter.
* The Victory Patterns Ava dress in blue lace - I couldn't really have a sewing plan without one pretty party dress.
***I haven't included one project on these mood boards as it is a bit of an evolving one. I would like to make a little French jacket following a sewalong that is about to start on Thewallinna's blog. I originally wanted to make a black/metallic tweed biker jacket. But then I found an absolute bargain piece of pink/grey boucle at Abakhan that would be just perfect for a more traditional Chanel-style jacket.
Perhaps these seem like grand plans as I'm not exactly a speed-sewist. But given the climate I live in, these garments would work for Autumn, Winter and right into Spring. And I think it's nice to have goals, even if I don't quite complete all of them!